Monday, November 17, 2008

I AM GRATEFUL FOR....

...for my volleyball league. Every Monday night I play volleyball on a city league and it is so much fun. It is nice to be able to do something alone that I enjoy. What is even better is that it is a good workout without even knowing it. Every time I come home the house is quiet and the kids are in bed and even the baby is asleep, for those of you who know Robert you know that this is a big deal. We have come a long way. Even though I am probably the worst one on the league they all are good to me and we have a good time. For those of you who have not seen me in a long time, that is not me in the picture, but I bet I could do that and look just as good:)



3 comments:

karen louise said...

Oh what are you talking about? I totally thought that was you in the picture until you said... ;)

Jennifer Pauga said...

You make volleyball look hot!!

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you're still playing volleyball. And, way to go Robert!! I am very impressed.