Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I AM GRATEFUL FOR....

...DIGITAL CAMERAS. I know this sounds really lame but I love what digital cameras have allowed us non scrapbooking folks to do. I love that they allow us to stay in touch with our friends and family. I think it is so fun that I can keep in touch with friends from Junior High and friends from Indiana and Pennsylvania. We can watch each others families grow up. I love that. Another bonus is that before digital cameras I would have had to pay for the following pictures that my 4-year old took. Then it would not have been as cute. But now my little guy can explore his artistic side and I don't have to pay for it:) So today I am grateful for the technology of a digital camera.



3 comments:

Pyatt said...

great post...minus my rather large ARM!!!

karen louise said...

I love cameras too!!! Btw, I love your new picture of your kids...they are so adorable Jill!!

Jessica said...

I right there with you! I am loving modern technology!!