Friday, November 14, 2008

I AM GRATEFUL FOR....

....my wonderful husband. There are so many reasons why I am grateful for him. Here are just a few. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He is a worthy priesthood holder and he honors it. He is a hard worker and the most motivated and ambitious person I have ever met. He is friendly to everyone he meets and he would do anything for anybody. He has a love of the gospel and a love for learning that I admire. He is not scared of anything and he embraces challenges and new experiences with enthusiasm. So this is just to name a few qualities about him. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for bringing him into my life. I don't know how I got so lucky. I love you Robert.










5 comments:

Pyatt said...

We're glad you found Robert too!! I remember he had to be something special if you were calling home crying every night from HAWAII because your missed Robert...:)

karen louise said...

You did find a good one, Jill. How did you guys meet?

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

That's the Rob I know and love. I knew that one about the flowers had to be about Tanner. Rob is a good man, I look up to him, and not just for the obvious reason.

Ben

Jessica said...

Robert is a great guy. I agree with everything you said. He was always willing to help us with anything. You both are great, though!

The Pauls said...

what you said about your husband is very cool. I am sure he is very pleased to hear that from you. I am a witness of his great desire to help others. Actually my family had been blessed many times by his help. Hi is a great guy. We are lucky to have all of you as our good friends.