Sunday, November 16, 2008

I AM GRATEFUL FOR....

...Grandpa Roy and Grandma Evelyn. These two are truly remarkable people. Robert and I always comment on how blessed we are that we have great families. These people would do anything for anyone. They have taught me a lot about service and love. They are great grandparents. My kids adore them and they are such wonderful examples to us. This is a picture of them with their mission calls. They are going to serve an 18 month military relations mission here is San Diego. They will be so great. We love you guys!!!


3 comments:

karen louise said...

That would be amazing to serve a mission with a spouse! I wonder how different it is than serving on your own....

Cool Rob said...

If you look closely at the first picture you can see the halo around my mother's head!

Jessica said...

That's awesome! I didn't know they had put papers in to serve a mission. You have great in-laws! That Evelyn cracks me up!!