Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN 08

I can't believe October is over. This year is going by too fast. We had a really fun Halloween. The kids went trick or treating three times. They did the trunk or treat at my parents ward, then we went to the outlet mall, and of course around our neighborhood. So here are pics from our Halloween week. Sorry there are so many.






Bekah and her best bud Taelor

Our gang at the mall
After trick or treating Bekah went to her friends and they braided her hair, she LOVES it.
Ok people look how ridiculous this load is. To my fellow weight watcher friends anyone have a guess on how many points this is? The really bad part is that most of their candy is good candy tons of chocolate bars and even a few full size bars. Maybe we'll have to take some to Grandpa. He use to always raid our loot every year.

Is this a dentists worse nightmare or what?

6 comments:

stubz said...

Cute kids. I'd say Halloween is a Dentist's dream come true. How else is he going to afford his house boat and cabin?

Good luck staying away from the candy. We're lucky Jackson is only 2 and we went to about 20 houses.

I remember having stashes like that as a kid and I would be able to eat it all in about a week or less. Amazing how times change.

Pyatt said...

I can't believe how much candy there is...I think a dentist is the one who came up with HAlloween...it's all a conspiracy right? Anyway--your kids looked so cute and I'm glad we were able to go to trunk or treat with you guys!

karen louise said...

Oh that last picture says it all...I was craving treats before I looked at your post and now I want them even more!!!! I remember how dang fun Halloween was when we were young...and now, I don't even have one piece of candy to celebrate :( Dang! :)

Joanna said...

nice stash! i told darrel we should start thinning out the kids' loot for them, but he told me he'd already begun. ha!

Jessica said...

I've already been digging into my kids' stash. They don't have as much as your kids, thank goodness. We weren't able to go to as many houses this year. 2-year-olds make things go a little slower.

Joey Pauga said...

You know you're getting older when time goes by fast. But, you know you're really old when the entire year goes by fast!!!