Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family Night

A couple of weeks ago for family home evening we went to the beach to watch the sunset, well the marine layer was really thick so we didn't get to see a sunset but we had a good time anyway.


Anytime Robert and I get stressed about how expensive it is to live in California we just have to drive 4 miles to see why we live in the most beautiful city.
We decided to walk out on this rock jeddy and as you can tell by Kyle's face he was scared to death. The rocks were pretty jagged and sharp, I was hesitant to go out there myself.


7 comments:

Erin said...

I'm pretty sure I'd love to live by the ocean again. How lucky you are!

Summer said...

So fun I miss the beach!! I'm taking pictures of Jamies little girl Friday morning! I can't wait!

Rearun said...

Hi Jill, I moved my blog to www.runyansroost.blogspot.com.

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Dang wish I lived by the beach! So glad you guys are enjoying San Diego

Pyatt said...

cute pics...we need to do FHE together one of these Mondays...

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

What is FHE? Never heard of it. I am with you guys, we are paying the beach tax, might as well take every advantage. We went tonight and biked, scootered and ran the canal walk. amazing sunset.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Its about time you blogged again!!!!!