Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School

I am totally late posting our obligatory front of the house first day of school pictures, so here they are. Tanner started 4th grade this year and Bekah started 2nd grade. I can't believe that my kids are getting so old, because that means that I am getting old. Scary. When I walked them to their class on the first day I saw Tanner's teacher and she looked like she was about 14 and I think he is taller than her. It was pretty funny. When I asked Bekah how she liked her teacher all she could say was how exciting it was that she had a french tip manicure. How many of you knew what that was when you were 7? I know I didn't.



Poor Kyle he was so sad that he was not going to school. He is soooo ready, but he gets to spend one more year hanging out with Luke and me.

9 comments:

dave said...

If you think you're old...what is that saying about me sistah? Your kids look so cute...Tanner does look about 15 and I love Bekah's braids!! Too cute!!

dave said...

sorry it really is JAmie talking not Dave!

J and C said...

ok, did you think tanner would be short? ha! Your kids are beautiful! We really need to get together sometime....maybe this coming summer if the disney thing pans out?
ps. not that we are as tall as you are robert, but tristan and mel are consistently the tallest int heir classes, so those stubblefields make tall people and then you combined it with Robert!Better get that kid in swimming or basketball!

Joanna said...

so cute! love bekah's hair like that! i don't think susan'll let me do that anymore!

Summer said...

Ah cute kids! Love the first seek of school...then the excitement ends and its not so fun anymore:)

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

dude, Kyle already looks like a first grader...I bet you could get away with it!

Ashley said...

Such cute kids! Ditto about those first day photo's at the front of the house!

Erin said...

First day of school...yikes. I'm so glad I'm done with that! They are cute, though!

Jason21 said...

Hey guys,
It is a weird thing to see your kids go off to school for the first time. Heather and I just went through it this year with our 6 year old. Good thing your kids look like their mom. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Jason Noonan
www.noonanfamily99.blogspot.com