Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Last True Day of Summer

For our end of summer hurrah we went to Knotts Soak City and we had so much fun. Both grandmas and grandpa Roy went with us( sure wish my dad was retired:). It was not crowded at all and we had a fun day on the slides and the lazy river. Kyle was even big enough to go on some big kid slides. He loved them. Here are a few pictures from our day.
From the looks of this picture is looks as if Kyle is not really big enough but he was and he loved them.


Is this the life or what?
Grandpa Roy and his buddy

No amusement park is complete without its hundred dollar lunch of cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets right? When my kids ask for souveniers, I always tell them no they got lunch instead, crazy prices. Such a mean mom.


I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!!!!
This picture freaked me out. Look how tall Tanner is and he is only 9. I am six feet tall and he is already up to my shoulders. He is going to pass me up in no time.

We had such a fun day!! Thanks Grandma Evelyn and Shirlynn and Grandpa Roy. We love you!!

0 comments: