Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twister Anyone???

General Conference Sunday is always a nice relaxing day. The kids kept us entertained with their Twister tournament. Bekah is the reigning champ, even Robert and I couldn't conquer her flexibility. We are so old and how shall I say not the smallest kids on the block for this poor old plastic Twister mat. We had fun anyway.

This is Robert's attempt to beat Bekah, notice the pajamas. We both stayed in PJ's all day. Those days are nice. Not the most flattering picture of Robert, not sure what he was thinking:)
The other part of the day was spent making forts. This activity really annoys me, I don't know why, probably because its one more thing for me to pick up, but I just kept telling myself that these were fun memories that I had as a kid. We loved making forts with all the kitchen chairs and I am sure that we picked up our messes:) Right mom?
A favorite pastime in between sessions, or during for some people but I am not mentioning any names.

Here are just some random pictures of the kids. I thought they were cute. Luke is now 7 months old and weighs in at a petite 22 pounds 30 inches. Isn't he so cute?




5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

oh my goodness! You have such cute kids and I can't stand how cute Luke is! I want to squeeze his cheeks! haha

Jessica said...

I can't believe Luke is 7 months already! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you were out here visiting. He's a cutie!! And about the sleeping during conference...I wonder who you were talking about?! Cute pictures! Looks like fun!

mastubz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mastubz said...

Very cute kids - husband not bad either :)
(I had to remove my first comment, as I misspelled and it didn't make sense)

Pyatt said...

Jill-love the new post! Those pictures of Luke are so darn cute...now we need to post video of that laugh of his...that's my favorite!