Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sleep tight?

The other night I went to check on the kids before I went to bed, and this is how I found Kyle. This mask came with a travel pillow I bought and my kids fight over it every night. I tell them I can turn all the lights off and shut the door so that they don't need a mask, but they don't really like that idea. Anyway I thought he looked so cute. In the second picture notice the blue bunny he is snuggled up to? Could these possibly be blackmail pictures for his dating years??:)



5 comments:

Joey Pauga said...

Jill that was too funny. Funny thing even more, you think just like Jennifer with blackmail et al.

Jessica said...

Blackmail indeed! Too cute.

Mark and Meghan said...

so cute that he sleeps with that! congrats on training for your 1/2 marathon...robert judd was telling us how your husband just goes and runs these kinds of races without training? is that true? crazy. he probably has a lot more pointers than i do. good luck, can't wait to hear about it.

and the stick is this foot long roller that you use to roll out your IT band (which i was having a lot of problems with and really not going to run the marathon because of, until going to the stick's booth on our way to pick up our numbers). anyway i recommend it if you're having such problems...

Ryan Cunningham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Cunningham said...

Hey Rob! I found your Blog via Mehgan Maughan's blog. I went to H.S. with her.

Just in case you are asking yourself how I know you its easy... This is Ryan Cunningham (one of the cunningham brothers you taught to surf way back in the day) from the 12th ward. My wife and I have a blog. Feel free to check it out:

rscunningham.blogspot.com

Take care