Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My baby is 1!!!



How did this happen? Where has the time gone? Is he really one already? I can't believe my sweet little Luke is growing up. He turned one on February 23. I took him in to his 1 year check up and he is a big boy. I guess when you start out at 10 pounds it's not shocking that he's huge. It's shocking with such petite parents:) that he would be so big. He is almost 32 in. long (97th percentile), 251/2 lbs.(85th percentile), and his head is in the 75th percentile. I thought for sure his noggin was bigger than that. He has a big head(he takes after his dad) Maybe it looks bigger because he has no hair yet. He has like nine teeth with 3 more coming in. He really has been such a sweet little guy. He has a really cute personality and loves to make us laugh. We love having him in our family and he has been a joy to have.


I am pretty sure he is drunk on frosting in this picture.
I don't know if you can tell but there is cake and frosting all over my floor and windows. He was flinging it all over the place.
Getting cleaned up so he can open presents. Even after his bath there was a greasy frosting residue all over him.


I am not sure who like the toys more. Kyle was present envious. His birthday is next month so he doesn't have to wait long.

5 comments:

Christy/Mom said...

Hi Jill! It was MORE fun looking at your blog! Your kids are so cute, and some of them definately look like little Stubblefields! You are so creative, too-- I am just making an attempt at the whole blog thing-mainly, for myself. YES< I would love to meet you, your mom, and Jaime for lunch! I am available W,TH, or F next week. Let me know. Happy Wed. and have a great week!
858-243-5064

Mark and Meghan said...

yeah it does happen fast. and it's really sad...especially if this is your last. is it??? he's so cute jill!

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Oh my gosh, has it been a year already?! Woah, time for another hu?! just kidding

Jessica said...

One year old?! Man, that flew by. I can't believe Garrison will be 9 months tomorrow. The fourth child is so sweet, isn't he?!

karen louise said...

He is so adorable! Your kids look so much like eachother! :) Happy birthday, little guy!