Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mike and Ike's or Lamanites????


So my mom always hassles me because I never write down the funny things that my kids say, so I am posting this really for my sake but hopefully you guys will think it is funny too. We were at the mall today with Jamie and Mackenzie and I got Kyle a handful of Mike and Ike's out of the 25 cent machine. He asked me what they were called so I told him. When Jamie came back and saw him eating candy she asked him what kind he was eating. He said I am eating Lamanites. I asked him what he said just so I knew I heard him right and he said Mom I am eating Lamanites, I laughed and said you mean Mike and Ike's, then he was embarrassed and said oh yeah. It was pretty cute.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Too funny

Elizabeth said...

haha, that is so cute! I need to start writing down the things my kids say too!

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh, adorable :)

Jessica said...

That's too funny!! I was looking at your facebook. You and Leanne getting together this weekend? Have fun! Miss both of you!!

Unknown said...

that is so cute!

and yes snow is SO overrated!

Unknown said...

wait, that last comment was from meghan...not mark! :)