Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!!!

This past weekend I met some of my very best girlfriends from Indiana in LA and we had the time of our lives. We talked, ate, shopped, ate, drove a lot, laughed, ate, hot tubbed, and had a great time. Sorry for all the photos but since I use this as my scrapbook I had to post them.



Here we are in front of the Jimmy Kimmel studio. We went to a taping that was really fun.

While we were waiting to go to Jimmy Kimmel we found a great "vintage" store and we had a great time trying on some great fashions. This fur coat actually looked like a german sheperd it was gross.
Leanne was pretty sure they had her prom dress.
Had to get pedicures.
We went shopping to Santee Alley and I had to go to the bathroom so bad, this was the bathroom I had to use, after borrowing fifty cents to go, this is the rationed toilet paper that the attendant handed me. It was pretty funny

Eating sushi, ok well for me it was only California Rolls maybe I will venture out someday but this restaurant had the best California Rolls I have ever had. We were in Little Tokyo so of course it was good.
How lucky were we that Pinkberry was right across the street. YUMMY!!!!
This was such a fun drive up to the sign. The homes in the Hollywood Hills were beautiful. We wanted a star sighting but it didn't happen. I know we passed some of their homes though.

Can't go wrong with good ole In-n-Out
Yummy Diddy Reese cookies by UCLA super cheap and super good

LaDawn,me, Julie,Joanna, and Leanne at the Santa Monica pier on our last night together. I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. They have taught me so much about life and the kind of mom,wife and woman that I want to be. Thank you for a fabulous weekend and I can't wait until next year!!!!

10 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

crazy that liz and i were up there the same weekend! isn't it great to just get away from reality for a while? looks like you had fun. we didn't make it to in-n-out...shoot!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Next year I WILL be there!! Hopefully you don't do it during busy season. You gals are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Was there a restaurant that was not visited?

Elizabeth said...

how fun! that would have been hilarious if we would have ran into eachother! I love how you took a picture of the toilet paper the lady gave you!! haha

Pyatt said...

Dude--don't knock the toilet paper rations...now you can feel like a returned missionary...paying to pee and getting a square of toilet paper...:)Good times. I'm glad you got away for a weekend....you deserve it...now we need to plan the family girls trip in May!!

LaDawn said...

Alright Jill...you were supposed to run those photos through me before posting them!! :) It was so much fun!! Can't wait until next year! I'm going to post all my photos on Facebook tonight so watch for them!! You didn't mention Mr. Gould...

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh, Jill! This little girls trip out sounded awesome! Good for you for taking time away...breaks are always needed!!!

Erin said...

Aww, I love friend get-togethers. Looks like you had a fab time.

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

that trip looked fun! We need to plan one! Good old Diddy Riese... yum!

Rebecca said...

Some of the greatest girl friends I ever met were in Indiana. Good times! I Love checking in on your fam from time to time. They are so cute. Can you believe you have a ten year old boy! Jake will be ten shortly. Time flies!