Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey mom, is that you???


Let me first preface this post by telling you that we do not buy the swimsuit edition of SI. We do however subscribe to this magazine all year long, so by default this magazine comes to our home. Usually I send the kids out to get the mail but this time of year I tried to intercept it. So after I browsed through it and saw nothing of value for Robert to look at:) I threw it in my trash in my bathroom. Well yesterday I was in my room and Kyle came in with the magazine and very nicely and quite sincerely asked, "Mom is that you?" as he pointed to the cover model. I smiled and said no honey that is not me. I sure love that boy!!!!

11 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

that is awesome! we got the magazine in the mail too, and i totally threw it away...(after i looked through it though!)

Jennifer Pauga said...

You should've told him yes!!

Elizabeth said...

haha! that is hilarious!!

J and C said...

Of course its you!

GaRNiTuRe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

LOL! Of course it was you before you got your hair cut!

Traci said...

cute story- you should of said yes to your boy!! he-he, although then he would tell all his friends and you would never here the end of it!

meg.. said...

I love it! And my son just tells me when I look fat.

Leanne said...

Terry once said that he used that issue for "research". The only problem with that is that he's not in school! You got to love Kyle for thinking you are a hot lady on a magazine cover!!

Ashley said...

I just love that comment - that boy would be getting a few extra treats in his basket if you ask me!!

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

that boy is a keeper!!!