Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NBA here we come????

Today Kyle asked me when I was going to get a mustang convertible and I started laughing thinking in my head uh Never!!! Then Tanner says Kyle she will get a Mustang when I start giving them my money when I make the NBA. So funny. He is very confident that he will make the NBA, I said Tanner you have to have a plan B, he said I do, I will be a pro baseball player.
I took Tanner to get new basketball shoes. He loves playing and he is pretty good at it. So with that said, I bought him a men's size 10 1/2 shoe today, keep in mind that he is only 10!!!! What??? That is the same size shoe as my dad and my brother!!! Hey with feet that big, the NBA doesn't seem so far off. Oh and by the way Tanner if you do make the NBA a Mustang Convertible will not be my car of choice:)

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

haha, how sad Jill, come on you know you like mustang convertibles! Awesome that he thinks he's going to be in the NBA, you guys could be famous!!

Aimee said...

Tell Tanner that when he makes it big, I could use a new Mercedes, since I know I'm his favorite aunt (next to Jamie)

Jennifer said...

LOL! I love what cars kids think are "the coolest ever!" My beehives swear my car is an awesome "sports car!"...I guess I better make better friends with Tanner =)!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

hahaha I love it! They are getting so big and are absolutely gorgeous. Tanner doesnt look much the same from when I saw him last, his and my husband can share shoes! Crazy!

J and C said...

Yikes. Somehow I think we inherited your guys genes....I always think Josh looks a lot more like your fam than his...that said, I bought Tristan size 4 and Mel size 2 youth and they are 7 and 6!

karen louise said...

Jill!! I have been way busy and just haven't been blog looking forever...it was so good to catch up. You have the cutest family in the entire world, and your kids are really really darling! I keep thinking about our little get-together, and just feel so thankful that we had a chance to see eachother and catch up! I really really want to come and see you guys in Oct...I will let you know for sure if we will be coming ok?

Jessica said...

Tanner sounds like Gavin. I asked him a couple weeks ago what he was going to be when he grows up. He said a pro football player. I said, well what if you blow your knee out and can't do any sports. He said he'd run in the Olympics. I said, no sports. He then said he would swim in the Olympics. He couldn't name anything that didn't have to do with sports.

LaDawn said...

I believe Tanner will make it too!