Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blessed 1st day of school

Pancake breakfast....$10
New shoes.. $90
New backpacks....$60


Coming home to a fight free quiet house with my little guy.....priceless.

School started yesterday and it was a success. The kids like their teachers, and Kyle loves kindergarten. It's wierd to have him gone, he has been my little shopping buddy for so long. Last year he used to ask me every morning when we were going shopping and what store we were going to, but I get Luke to myself for the next four years so it will be fun. Tanner started 5th grade, Bekah started 3rd, and Kyle in Kindergarten. This is the only time that I will have three kids at one school. Scary to think that Tanner will be in middle school next year, I will just enjoy them all at elementary this year.

3 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

isn't school great? and mine is only in preschool! can't imagine when it's longer. cute post.

Pyatt said...

Love the post...when Luke is in school --Robert will be blogging your first day of school!:)

Traci said...

i am with you on the quiet fight free time while the tykes are at school, just me and the baby at home!! and since he naps, i really get me some quiet time!
your kiddos look great for school! how fun they are all there together for a year too!