Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Disneyland!!!

This past week Rob's brother Matt and his girls Kalia and Susie came to town for a few days. We decided to join them for a day at Disneyland. We haven't been there in a couple of years and I forgot how much I really do enjoy going there. The kids had so much fun and with a bribe of cotton candy we even got Kyle to go on Space Mountain and the Matterhorn.




While the older kids went on bigger rides I took Kyle and Luke on Small World and the carousel. They loved it.


Luke and his Uncle Matt were matching one day not on purpose so I had to get a picture. Luke still wasn't too sure of his uncle but he warmed up to him quickly.

4 comments:

Pyatt said...

So cute...I promise we'll get there with you guys!!

Elizabeth said...

how fun! I LOVE disneyland, and it's always fun to have family visit!!

karen louise said...

So much fun!!! I'm sorry that Joni and I aren't able to come down for our fall break! We are both broke and Joni is sick!!!! I wish we could be there and go to Disneyland...that would have been the best!!

Ashley said...

We need to get back there. We told our just 4-yr-old that she needed to stop wearing pull-ups at night and we'd go...it's been about a year and I doubt we'll be there anytime soon! :)