Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Yesterday we headed down to the beach with Jamie and her family and Michael Banks who was visiting from BYU-Idaho. It was a perfect beach day although the water was still way too cold for me but the kids loved it. This was Luke's first time playing in the sand and water and he loved it!!!!




I love this picture. In this picture Luke has a ring of sand around his mouth, I am not quite sure how much sand he ate yesterday.
I love this picture of Mackenzie and Dave, she was so cold from the water, she was just cuddling up with her daddy. Too cute
Micheal came down for a visit in between semesters at BYU-Idaho. He served his mission in San Diego and just left in November, so he thought it was pretty cool to be able to enjoy the beach while he was here. He had a surfing lesson with Rob. Michael was one of Rob's young men in Indiana and we have been able to watch him grow up to be a wonderful young man. He has overcome a lot and we are so proud of the choices he has made and the person he has become. Thanks for coming to see us Mike, we had a great time.

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

fun! my mom said that it was 90 degrees today! crazy!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

I miss the beach soo MUCH! Your such a fun mom-Seriously so excited to have someone to do the race with it gets me motivated! thanks