Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter everyone. I hope everyone had a great day. We had a fun day. The kids woke up to find their hidden Easter baskets and because church doesn't start until 1 we had a nice morning getting everything ready for our family dinner tonight. We had a really nice Sacrament meeting program with beautiful music and Rob and I were the narrators. (Thanks Kim for watching the kiddies).



It is always so much fun to see the kids in their new clothes. I love seeing them all dressed up.
Lance and Aimee came down from L.A. It's always fun to have the cousins together.
cTanner and cute little Jackson. I love his blue eyes and his old man hair.
Luke loves his sister
My sister in law Aimee took these cute ones of Luke. I know there are a lot of pics but he is a cutie.




And after 8 hours of candy and sweets, this is how we all felt by the end of the day.

7 comments:

Pyatt said...

I love the pictures since I didn't get to see them in those cute outfits!! Save those ties for me!!:) Thanks for hosting dinner...we all came home fat and happy!

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

such a cute family Jill! I was only happy to help, it was good to see I still had the magic touch! :-)

Cool Rob said...

Jill darling, love of my life. We should consider changing the color of either the back ground or the text color it is hard to read. Or maybe I am getting old and need to get glasses?

meg.. said...

Such good looking kids.

Unknown said...

I thought you were going to say that you and Robert performed a musical number together, I would have driven out to see that.

Jake

karen louise said...

Your family is so cute, Jill! I laughed when I saw the curlers on Bekah because I have so many memories of sleeping with those at night! :) I wish I could have eaten all that candy!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with the fam. Can't wait til you guys come in June..we are definitely ready for you :)

Shauna