Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tanner Turned 10!!!!!

I can't believe my baby turned 10!!!! Am I really old enough to have a child in the double digits? Tanner was born November 30, 1998 in Greenwood, Indiana at 9:00 am. He was such a beautiful baby. He has grown up to be such a great kid. I can't imagine our family without him. He is such a good big brother to his sister and brothers, well ok most of the time. He loves to play with friends and ride his new bike. He loves being on the swim team and the basketball team. He is never embarrassed to give me a hug and he loves to do good. He is growing like a weed and eats non stop. I had to go buy him shoes the other day and he is already in a mens 71/2. We'll have to see if he out grows his dad's size 15. Anyway for his birthday we went to Knotts Berry Farm (see previous post) and then on Sunday we had a family party. His lame mom forgot candles so we had one match. Whatever works right? We had a great day. We love you Tanner!!!

Tanner's new ride

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe you have a 10 year old! Incredible!

Jessica said...

I can't believe we're old enough to have kids that old!! I was just saying the other day to Megan that I can't believe that I'm going to have a son in the double digits next year. Man, he's getting big! Wish we lived closer to you guys.

karen louise said...

Ok....so, you have a fourth grader....wow, Jill-that is the grade I TEACH! We are getting old! :) He is a very handsome big guy-and definately will keep growing with your height!!!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

You are too young to have a 10yr! have a great holiday Love Sarah