Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

We had a great Christmas and of course Santa brought way too much stuff for the kids. What was he thinking? Now we have to find a place for all of this. Anyway we had a fun day opening presents, the kids got a karaoke machine which has been really fun. Robert wants to get 80's karaoke complete with Journey and Air Supply. Fun times!!!





So this year for Christmas I must say that Rob did really good. A few years ago for Christmas he got me a cruise but because we bought a house shortly there after I let him off the hook so we could use that money for the house. Well this year he made up for it. He always makes me work for my presents. So after unwrapping about 6 boxes this is what I found.

Luckily he didn't make me sing a song but it was cute and creative and the kids were really into it. Elation is the name of the ship.
Here is a picture of the actual ship we will be on.
Here is one of the beaches in Cabo San Lucas. I am so excited. WE are going the end of January and I am so excited!!! Weight Watchers here I come!!!!!!

9 comments:

LaDawn said...

Can I go too? Seriously.

Jessica said...

We're going to be down in Mexico at the end of January, too. We'll be down there the last weekend in January. Near Cancun, I believe. How cool! You are so lucky!!

Traci said...

How fun is that, how your husband surprises you with your gifts! Very creative. Never been on a cruise, can't wait to hear all about it!!

karen louise said...

Oh gosh...lucky. I'm so excited for you! I wish I was going somewhere warm in January...with someone...:) I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! BTW, I love the picture of your kids by the temple on your blog! It's an amazing picture!!!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

How Fun! I'm going to have Kevin read your blog Hint Hint! Seriously how fun just to hang alone with your hubby! Enjoy!

meg.. said...

What an awesome gift! I'm totally jealous, as we are definitely in need of a nice vacation (meaning, away from the kids). Have a great time!

quietrope said...

Jill, your family is too cute. Three boys and a girl. How's that working for you? Seriously...I have one daughter and will be having our third boy in March and I am terrified. The two I have now are too much to handle. I don't know what I will do with three boys.
Well, it's fun to look at your blog. My mom say's Hi. She is up here in Cedar City, Ut now. And can you believe the twins will be 21 in April?!
Keep posting. We love watching your family grow.
-Emily (wallace) Shrope

Erin said...

Christmas looked like mucho fun. Love the jammies.
Um, I can't believe you're going on a cruise! Argh! I've never been on one. Ah well, I can be happy for you though. Happy sailing!

Joanna said...

Woo hooo!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)