Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Yesterday was such a wonderful Father's Day and I was reminded many times how blessed I am to have such extraordinary men in my life. I grew up with a dad who loved us, provided for us, and most of all taught us by example how to love and serve other people. He has so much passion for the gospel and that has stayed with me throughout my life.

I am blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Rob is an awesome husband and dad. My kids adore him and we appreciate everything he does to provide for us. He works so hard for us and he is always willing to serve and help whoever is in need. He has taught me a lot about service.

Lastly I am blessed with a wonderful father-in-law who has been such a blessing in our lives. He loves his grandchildren so much and he loves spending time with them, he is so easy going and willing to help whenever he can.

3 comments:

karen louise said...

Gosh! I didn't realize how tall your husband is! Wow! How tall is he?

You DO have an awesome Dad...even the short time you lived in Utah I have a lot of good memories of him...so inspirational, funny, and just a great person.

Oh, and yes...we want to see you and Jamie when you come out! When are you coming?

Traci said...

what a sweet post!

Mark and Meghan said...

love your dad too! happy father's day to him!