Monday, May 25, 2009

Las Vegas here we come!!!

Last weekend my parents took me and my sister and my three sister in laws on a long weekend to Las Vegas. We had so much fun. The night before we left Rob and I, my parents, Jamie and Dave, and some good friends from our ward, Natalie and Jason went to see the comedian Brian Regan. For those of you who don't know who he is you need to rent something or listen to him on itunes. He is hilarious. The good thing about him is that he is clean. We had a great night.
We headed off the next morning to Vegas where we enjoyed eating a lot, sleeping in, talking a lot, swimming, shopping and just hanging out. It was so nice to spend time with the sister in laws. We don't get to see them that much so we had a great time. Thank you mom and dad for a great weekend. We can't wait for next year:) Also I have to give a shout out to my in laws Roy and Evelyn for watching my kids for the weekend. Robert was in NYC for work so they stepped in to help out. They even took them to Knotts one day. They love spending time with you!!!



This was our first attempt at Bingo in Vegas. We actually had no idea what we were doing. It is more complicated than you may think. Aimee actually ended up winning $43.00. Pretty exciting.
Nielsens frozen custard YUMMY!!!!
The obligatory trip to the strip, with a yummy stop at the Paris for some good crepes!!
An afternoon at the spa.

Aimee and I snuck out for a late night session of Bingo. We just knew that we were going to win this time. Wrong!!! Maybe next year, it was fun anyway.
Shana really hoping for a win!!! Maybe next year!!

7 comments:

Pyatt said...

Awesome post!! It was fun! I need those pictures of Aimee and Shana for next years calendar! :)

Traci said...

what a fun trip for sure! i need to go there! haven't been in years!

Jessica said...

Fun!! You should send the link to your blog to my dad. Maybe it will give him an idea :-)

karen louise said...

It looks like you had a TON of fun!! I need a trip like that! Vegas is seriously such a fun place to visit--and a few days is enough, too!

Mark and Meghan said...

sooo much fun! aren't those trips the best?! i can only imagine all the talking and laughing that went on that weekend! :)

kimmie kimmie coconut said...

Bingo Jill....really? How old are you? ha ha

LaDawn said...

Can I go next year?