Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer is finally here...!!!!!


Finally school is over!!! I am ready for summer, and a break from the routines and especially homework. The kids had a great school year and they had amazing teachers. Tanner had his 5th grade promotion on Wednesday. I can't believe I have a middle schooler!!

My camera flash is not working so this picture is awful

Tanner and Grandma
Tanner and his teacher Mr. Rai. He was great and Tanner really enjoyed the 5th grade.



Kyle and his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Bussey. She was so great. He loved school and he did so well, he can read so well and now he feels like one of the big kids.
Rebekah and her 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Lovick.
Bekah and her best friend Gabby, at our after school beach party. Soo fun

And finally.... I want to know why this little guy decides on the first day of summer that he wants to wake up at 5:45 am!!!!!!! All school year long he slept in until almost 8 but of course I had to be awake. Hopefully this is not the beginning of an early morning summer!!!!

5 comments:

Traci said...

what a fun year and fun beach party!!
my baby likes to get up early lately too! that is not fun!

Pyatt said...

Those pictures are awesome!! Mackenzie is excited for her cousins to be done with school too...Bekah...when are you sleeping over?

Pyatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen louise said...

Yay for summer!!!

I wish we had a beach to have school's out beach parties! I would have them even all by myself to celebrate 3 months with no kids! :)

Soo good to see a pic of you! You look great, and I miss you!

Leanne said...

I am so glad that school is out. The only problem we have is that Ryan still has basketball M-W 11:00-1:00. I don't understand high school basketball. Why not have the practice in the early morning? Anyway, looking forward to getting together soon for some beach time. By the way, every time I see a picture of Bekah, I wish I could snag her up for one of my boys. She is so cute!