Sunday, May 9, 2010

March

This past March I was able to go up to Idaho with my parents and my sisters family. My nephew turned 12 and was being ordained as a deacon and they also blessed their cute little baby Elizabeth. I was glad I was able to go and see them. We don't get to see them very often.
Baby Elizabeth

Kyle turned 6. He requested green rice krispy treats since his birthday is on St. Patty's day.


Tanner was Lou Gherig at the 5th grade wax museum. Luckily he is on the Yankees this year so he already had his uniform ready, that is his buddy in the background who was Babe Ruth.
Tanner also had his first band concert. In 5th grade it is mandatory for them to play an instrument. Tanner chose the trumpet. Let's just say this is probably his last concert as well, this is definitely not his favorite thing to do but he has tried and I don't think he will be the next Kenny G, oh well hopefully the NBA works out for him:)

2 comments:

Pyatt said...

Kenny G played the sax anyway! :) I love that pic of Elizabeth..so cute!! Thanks for hosting Mother's Day AGAIN!

Jessica said...

I can't believe Kyle is 6!!!! My kind of kid...rice krispie treats! Yum!!